Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Class Reflection- 8/22
AP English is a challenging, thought provoking, and overall rewarding class. From the little of the class that I have experienced I have learned not just a lot about the English language and literature, but also much about human nature and psychology. I’ve expanded my brain to think in ways that it hasn’t done before. It makes me feel accomplished and intellectual. It has been fairly hard so far, but it’s been a rewarding experience. I have learned a lot and have taken two books that I wouldn’t have given a second look at before and looked at them under the surface to truly find out their literary meaning and what lessons we can learn from reading these books. It has been an enjoying class so far, and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year holds in store for my class as a whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you are rick and steak sauce the hedgehog. That cracks me up. Thanks for your thoughts.
Post a Comment