Friday, March 7, 2008
Richard Right
Richard Wright has all right to refuse to perform the speech that was written for him by the principal. Even if the principal has only good intentions in mind, Richard deserved to say the speech which he written especially for this day. Since he was the one picked to perform the speech at graduation. Even if it's bad, Richard has the right to perform his speech. I couldn't understand working for hours on a speech that means a lot to me, just to have somebody tell me I can't do it because they're afraid that I'll say something that could be 'wrong' or offensive. I know I wouldn't stand for this at all. There is no way I would let anybody do it to me. That's Why I feel that Richard was justified in refusing to perform the speech written by the principal in exchange to perform the speech he wrote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment