Thursday, November 29, 2007
process one
Unfortunately my progress is well... minimal. I haven't really done much but think of any more ideas that would work. There is one that has come up to mind, though. Recently I saw an exhibit that was said to be a little controversial. It was an exhibit on the anatomy of the human body that used actual humans as the models. People have been complaining because most of the subject are Asian males. I guess it just kind of creeps those type of people out but I think there could be something that could make these two groups happy. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to write about this for seven pages or so. SO, I will continue to think on subjects that would work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I have to agree with you on that on RJ, that topic is a little too Twilight Zone. And why are they Asian males exactly? That exhibit just sounds too weird, womne are almost exactly the same as men. Some people wouldn't get it, because I know that I didn't.
Post a Comment